Friday, October 27, 2017

Quick Birthday Card

Hey!  It's Friday and we've had some snow flurries!  I am not ready for snow.  Heck, the trees just started turning for fall, now its snowing.  Ugh!  I do in home care for seniors during summer breaks and on Sunday's.  I have an elderly lady that I have been working with since last June, and her birthday was yesterday.  She loves her coffee, so I thought this was fitting.


I used all scraps for this card, expect for the die cut coffee cup and label.



I am entering this into the Seize the Birthday.


Have a great weekend!
Heather

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I really like your take on the kraft challenge. I think it is the colors and, also the special card for an elderly person that you have been visiting. That warms m heart. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

Davi said...

Cute card Heather, I bet your lady friend will be so blessed by it! She is lucky to have someone who cares about her enough to make her a card!

JoAnn said...

Great card and a great way to use up your scraps. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs