Sunday, October 15, 2017

Humming Along Birthday

Hello and Happy Sunday!  This sweet little card will be added to my birthday stash that I'm working on  building up.  It never fails, when I need a birthday card at the last minute, I never have one on hand.  


The darling little Humming bird and flowers comes from the stamp set called  Humming Along from PTI.  PTI inks used: Kraft, Honey Nut, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, and Mint Julip were used.  Cardstock: PTI White, Honey Nut, Black




This was based off the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather


5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! You've been busy Heather! Love all the blossoms and gorgeous hummingbird!

Amy O said...

Pretty colors and pretty images! I especially love that beautiful hummingbird. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Love the patterns and colors on this one!

Nancy said...

I so know what you mean about never having a card when you need it! I guess its a good problem as that means I send a lot of cards! This card is Super Fabulous! I can't get over how well the colors work together! It's amazing! I am so impressed! So happy to have you in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

Jen Timko said...

Love the bold pattern peeking out from your picture frame! Such a fun background for these great images. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs