Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Autumn Blessings

Hello!  I made these cards a couple weeks ago but needed to wait until the recipient received them before I could share them on my blog.  I love this oldie but goody from PTI called Autumn Abundance.  I pulled out my brush pens and started coloring this darling fall image.  Its been fun experimenting with this new to me medium for coloring  



Another sweet oldie but goody from PTI that is simple and quick to stamp out is Botanical Silhouettes.  The mix and match stems and various flower head options make for a quick card when in need.  



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

4 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful cards, Heather! Wonderful coloring on the first card with your brush pens! And, second card is just as lovely with the flowers and patterned papers!

Stella said...

These stamp sets never go out ofstyle; and I love them both. Good to see you crafting again; you sure have a talent for creating gorgeous cards!

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are beautiful Heather and in my home they look even better :) thank you so much for thinking of me :)

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful watercoloring! There's something so relaxing about watercoloring to me. Love the simplicity of your second card, too. I struggle with that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs