Thursday, September 14, 2017

Coworker's Birthday

Hello, and Happy Thursday!  I have a couple coworker birthdays this week and quickly whipped up these two cards.  The recipients are both males, so I kept them CAS.  I ordered the balloon bash cover plate with my last PTI order, but had not used it yet.   I sponged some TH Distress inks on white CS and spritzed some water on it, for the background behind the die cut panel.  



This card was quick and easy to make, just a one stamped layer.  The stamps and dies used are from My Favorite Things.



Both cards we created for the Seize the Birthday challenge with the "toppings" to be balloons.  



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

4 comments:

Maria said...

Fun masculine birthday cards, Heather! Love the balloons and the cover plate! I'm sure they will appreciate them! Have a great weekend!

Stella said...

They are fab Heather; I have that cover plate from PTI too and I use it often. It's the perfect background and adds som much to a birthday card! These are fab!

JoAnn said...

Great birthday cards. Love the die cut background on the first card and the all the balloons on both cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such fun birthday cards! Lovin' all the balloons and fun die cut background! Looks like confetti!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs