Monday, June 24, 2013

Cupcake Cutie

I finally got into my craft room to create something just for fun.  Since school has been out, I have been dragging my feet about getting in there and creating.  I think I just wanted to enjoy the time off and go to the gym and stay for as long as I like each day.

Friday night I went over to my friends house and she had this darling Cupcake Cutie that I missed putting in my cart that release.  I was so happy to see that she had ordered her, I took advantage and stamped her off and colored her up during a girls night of crafting.    I love her cute little eyelashes!  :)



SUPPLIES USED:




I used the current sketch from MFTWSC for my card.
MFTWSC129

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Lisa Elton said...

She is a sweet little thing Heather! I love the playful mix of colors and patterns on this card, very cute!!

Ros Crawford said...

First of all let me say that you look totally different in your new photo!! I love the hair and the photo ... I can't believe the difference!
Your card is gorgeous as usual ... such a darling image

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love her!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my, she is ADORABLE! Fantastic coloring and I ADORe the papers you've used!

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Heather! Great job coloring the cute image! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Dawn Easton said...

eek! She's a cutie pie!!! LOVE this!!

Unknown said...

She looks adorable. I love this image. And your rocked the sketch challenge my friend.

Your Hair cut looks so cute.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Awww...super CUTE little darling image! Beautiful papers and colors for this gorgeous card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, she is darling! So nice to stamp something just for you, isn't it? I had one of those girls' days yesterday, but we spent it lunching and then shopping at our local papercraft store. It was divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs