Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get Your Sketch On

Hello my sweets.  I just wanted to pop in with a card I made for the Flourishes release party sketch.  I am a little late posting this but better late than never.  I am not playing to win anything anyway.  I love to support my fellow DT members on all the fab teams that Flourishes has.  So without further ado....

I used the new Bo Bunny Gabrielle paper pack that Flourishes is now carrying in the store.  You can find it HERE.  Where you can also find the set I used here called From The Garden.  Cardstock is Rustic Cream from PTI and the brown is from Stampin Up. 



*****I will be back later tonight with 2 other cards to share.  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

12 comments:

Lynnda said...

So beautiful Heather... I love the stitching..the earth colors..and the sentiment!!...all perfect together... hugs....xoxo

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Great job coloring that sweet image! Love that patterned paper!

Sudha said...

Lovely creation dear.

farmhouse-story said...

so sweet, heather! love the bo bunny papers and the cute garden image! have a great sunday!

Marlies said...

Lovely card Heather! Beautiful papers and great image!
hugs, Marlies

Ros said...

Beautiful ... you do these colours so very well ... beautiful image and colouring ....

Rizzi said...

WHAT A GREAT CARD, SO SPRING!
YOU PUT IT TOGETHER SO NICE, I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND PAPERS, AND YOUR STITCHING LOOKS REAL GOOD. LOVE THE COLORS, SO WELL BLENDED. BEAUTIFUL WORK HEATHER. RIZZI

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the stitching you've added!! Wonderful job with the Flourishes sketch!! ♥♥♥

Sabrina Jackson said...

Heather, what a gorgeous card and your coloring....AWESOME!! Hugs, Sabrina

Stella said...

Gorgeous shades of brwen; wow. You sure now how to pair things up in a fabulous way. And as the cherry on the pie there is an image that I just love. Let me tell you this:).... I am fan of your coloring skills...so perfect!I can only sigh and stare...
Hugs,
Stella

Stella said...

I meant brown :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs