Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thinking About You

Hello my sweets.  I am thinking about you.  Can you tell I am toally hooked on this beautiful Basic Grey Capella paper?  Swoon!  I just ordered a bunch of new goodies you will be seeing soon.  Some very needed updating in my Spellbinders, stamps, and pretty papers.  I am so excited.  I can't wait for them all to arrive.  It will be like Christmas all over again.
 I used my new Spellbinders Lacy Circles and PTI set called Embellishments along with the sentiment from Waltzingmouse.  Finished off with some pretty lace from Spare Parts and ribbon from PTI called Fine Linen. 
 Have I mentioned how happy I am that my sewing machine is working again?  I love how pretty the edges look stitched.  Now I just wish I had a sewing machine with some cooler stitches.  See...there I go again.  Wanting more stuff.  Am I crazy or what? 
 I played along with the girls over at Waltzingmouse.  I know I don't really have "the wave", but I try not to take them so literally or I will go crazy.  Been there...done that.  Not doing it anymore.  So lace it is.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I actually got more craft time in today so I am ahead this week.  I will be back to share in a day or two.  Until then, have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Heather



27 comments:

Kim Duran said...

Reading your post tonight made me laugh! You are so silly! It's like you read my thoughts about wanting more stuff and said them out loud in your blog post.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Heather! Love the pretty DP and lacey circle & yes your stitching looks fab ;) Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Pauline said...

This is so beautiful! Love the papers they are so pretty, and the lacy circle looks great too, another one I must have! xx

Marlies said...

What a lovely card, beautiful stamp and the capella papier is one of my favorites too.
hugs, Marlies

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Haha we are all crazy when it comes to paper crafting, aren't we? This card is so lovely and pretty as always, Heather!! I am just back in Singapore and can't wait to start crafting again!! Here's wishing you a wonderful week ahead, yeah!! :D

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Beautiful card love the colors so soft looking!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So beautiful....your work is so calming, ok now b.r.e.a.t.h.e, s.i.g.h, and s.m.i.l.e!! xxx.ooo

~amy~ said...

Such a lovely card....I'm with you...my next sewing machine purchase is something with fancy stitches:)

cnelson said...

Sooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!

Ros said...

Love this card Heather ... so very pretty and I love the lace ... it's wavy! And BG paper always has a place in my heart ...

Denise said...

SO beautiful! I love that you don't take the sketches literally - there are no challenge police! ;) Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us...

Sudha said...

Pretty card dear. Love the lace too.

ellepaulette said...

Completely and utterly wonderful!!

Lindsay said...

Love this Heather! I think your interpretation is just fabulous! I love lace!

Maria said...

Very pretty card! Love the paper, lace, and ribbon!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card! I love the papers you use!

Lynnda said...

So beautiful Heather... I love it...xoxo

Gabi MeWi said...

I really love this colors and papers you´ve choosen.

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful Heather! Great DP and colors! Hugs ~S~

Deborah Frings said...

Such a pretty shabby chic card, love the colours.

Stella said...

Looking at this card and these gorgeous paper I can see why you love it all. It's sooo gorgeous. And you created a stunnign card wioth these goodies. I love it!
And because of all the beauties you create; there is an award for you on my blog :)
Hugs,
Stella

Nancy said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”

Heather ~ OMGoodness such a lovely card. Love the stitching and especially the lace you used on the special card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! GOrgeous mix of papers and embellies! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you. Love your cards.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Gorgeous Heather, love the soft colours and femme embellishing! Thanks for playing along withthe Mischief Makers this week!

Alice said...

this is gorgeous, Heather! love it!!

Suzanne C said...

Yummy colors! Lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs