Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Thinking About You/ CR84FN12

Hello my sweets.  I have had a long week and I am happy to have some time to craft and post my card for this weeks colors at CR84FN.  These are some of my favorite colors and I actually had a time getting something together.  When I did, it came together beautifully.  I am pleased with how it turned out.  Are you?

 I used my favorite butterfly set from Layers of Color  called Butterfly Collector.  I know you have seen me use this before.  It is perfect for shading and some glitter.  I stamped the butterfly in Rich Cocoa from Memento....one of my fav inks to use.  Just softens up the image a little better than using black ink.
 Some pretty Pink Pearls bling from Want 2 Scrap and seam binding with a pretty Prima flower finish off the embellishments.  I used the sketch at Card Patterns, but missed the cut off to link up.  I didn't think ahead of time, that by the time I post, it would be too late.  Oh well.  It is a great sketch anyway.
Look at this wonderful inspiration graphic.  Swoon!  I would love to see what you all create.  Make sure you link up at CR84FN.
I actually have another card that I made today.  You will have to come back Monday and see what I have for you.  :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to go check out what the other designers have.  You will fall off your chair like Stella does all the time.  That poor girl needs a new chair now.  hehe



Hugs,
Heather

33 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Very pretty as usual, Heather!! :)))

Jean Martin said...

This is so beautiful and soft! Another wonderfully shabby chic card! Thanks for the inspiration Heather!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a gorgeous card Heather! Love the sparkly butterfly & pretty pink pearls ;)

Sandy said...

Just beautiful!

Lisa Somerville said...

So soft and pretty! Love how you stiched your panels together, beautiful butterfly!

Pauline said...

A beautiful card, the butterfly is lovely and the stitching and papers are fab.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this butterfly; the colouring and beautiful sparkle! I like the backing paper and detail stitching. It's fab!

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card, lovely soft colours and I like the way you stitched up the two halves.
Hugs, Marlies

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful panels and soft lovely card! The butterfly with its touch of glitter is beautiful!

Ros said...

Lovely lovely card Heather ... These colours are beautiful together and you did them perfectly in this card ... gorgeous butterfly ...

Sue Lelli said...

Heather, that butterfly is so GORGEOUS! LOVE the Cocoa ink with the other colors and the glitter! The stitched panels are FAB, too!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful.. I just love these soft tones.. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Linda

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty butterfly, on a soft, beautiful background, and then, that sweet flower! great work, heather:)

Geri said...

I wanted to come thank you for the good news...I thought TOMORROW was the day for winners/new challenge...I wouldn't have even looked!! Thanks a bunch! This card is so lovely!! The colors this week couldn't be any prettier--and neither could your card! (That Layers of color guy is a beauty!!) Have a great Sunday and enjoy your crafting time!!

~amy~ said...

so very pretty heather...

Laurie said...

Absolutley beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Heather! These colors are SO you! Love the soft color and shimmer on the beautiful butterfly!

Dana Gustafson said...

Gorgeous!

Stella said...

Oh my and yes; I definitely need a new chair. Visting blogs is bad for my budget :)
Your previous card was amazing and this one...sigh.... that butterfly. Your coloring is perfect. I can see that you put a lot of time and effort into you cards and all I can say that it sure does pay off. I love it; simply handmade bu heather and simply stunning! :)
Hugs,
Stella

Brandi said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and layout, as well as the glitter on the butterfly. Your updated blog layout is so pretty!

Kathy Martin said...

Very very pretty!

Lindsay said...

This is lovely Heather! I adore that glittery butterfly!

Lynnda said...

Hey Heather... how are you my dear friend...as usual ... your card is simply gorgeous...hugs...xoxo

Andrea M said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Heather!!! I love the take on the sketch and the mix of papers! That butterfly is divine!!! Stunning creation!

PapierGirl said...

Just beautiful - your butterflies are always gorgeous - so soft and pretty! :)

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love what you've done with that color scheme!

Melissa Sauls said...

Soooo pretty Heather!! I love how you colored the butterfly and added such lovely sparkle. Great submission!!

Silvia said...

This is gorgeous, Heather! Beautiful colors and layout.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey again...sorry I was interrupted..LOL! Your card is soooo gorgeous Heather! You know I love the butterfly and the sparkles :)!!! Hugs ~S~

MariLynn said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you

I love this card. LOC butteflies are the best. I love the sparkles. Beautiful layered flower too!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love how you put the colors together and came up with a beautiful card, I really struggled with your fav colors!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, how very pretty, Heather!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs