Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I HEART U

Hello my sweets.  I made a very shabby Valentine to share with you all.  I saw the sketch over at Mojo Monday and just had to play along.  That, and my very sweet and SO very talented team mate at CR84FN Stephanie, from Hand Krafted by Stephanie just made DT over there.  I am very happy for her...and jealous too.  hehe
 These Basic Grey Bittersweet papers are the only Valentine papers I own right now.  I can't find anything anywhere.  All the online stores are out of everything I want.  Very frustrating.  I did find this very shabby/vintage pack of die cuts from K & Company called Valentine Ephemera.  Lots of glittery die cuts in this bag of goodies. 
 I am still missing my light bulb to my other light for my light tent.  So I have a little shadow on the left.  Don't look!!  I am going to have to order those too.  Sigh....
 I love looking at this card.  So pink, shabby, feminine, and me.  I wanted to say thank you to all of you for all your sweet comments lately.  I have been trying so hard to catch up with everyone.  If I haven't stopped by lately...I will be there soon.  I promise.  Have a wonderful week.  I have to work the next three days so I don't think I will be back with anything to share until Saturday night.  Who knows.  Maybe I can squeeze some time in.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me
Hugs,
Heather

30 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooooh, shabby chic and wonderful! Love the velvet flower and everything else. So pretty!

Lynnda said...

Another beautiful card ... shabby look... simply gorgeous...I love the colors... sweet... hugs...xoxo

Irena said...

Heather, this card is so beautiful.
The image is lovely. The paper and the details are wonderful.
Hugs, Irena

~* steph :) *~ said...

such a pretty prety card, heather! love the vintagey image and that velvet flower is YUMMY! love the pink :) and those buttons. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is so totally gorgeous - I just love all those lovely little details - the stitching, velvet flower, buttons!! It's beautiful!

Home and Heart said...

OOOooooo! SO cute, one of my faves!!

Lindsay said...

This is just pure sweetness Heather! I love it!

farmhouse-story said...

really precious, heather! love the velvet flower and the lace peeking out at the bottom!

Valerie said...

A beautiful card heather and I love the velvet flower!

~amy~ said...

**gasp** this is stunning girl...LOVE it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Heather! Love the Vintage image on top of that pretty doily! YEAH for Stephanie :)

cnelson said...

This couldn't be lovelier!! LOVE it in EVERY way!!

Monique said...

Wow the is gorgeous Heather.. Love the vintage look and such pretty colors :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Heather! Love all the vintage goodness on this and sweet lil' tag! Thanks for the sweet comment and for playing with the Mojo sketch this week! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Heather love all your pink and shabby vintage look with your makes, simply stunning!!!
Hugs
Sarah x

Unknown said...

Heather, this card so just beautiful and so elegant

Rizzi said...

OH, THIS IS SO PRETTY, AND DAINTY. YOUR STITCHING IS LOVELY, AND HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BOWS SO LOVELY? ONE BEAUTIFUL CARD. RIZZI

Sandy Ang said...

An absolutely beautiful shabby chic creation. You really do this style so wonderfully.

PapierGirl said...

So shabby, sweet and pink! I love the vintage image, the MS doily and the ribbon! :)

Tracy said...

Lovely Heather! The little die cut was the perfect accent. I love those BG papers. They're just classic and classy! :-)

Stella said...

With this card you have really outdone yourself. Perfection in every detail; i think it's the best so far. I could write a comment as long as a bookpage and describe every detail and what I love about it. (You already knew I love pink and shabby chic) I'm impressed and of course....in love with it :)
Take care; you have a few busy days ahead.
Hugs,
Stella

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS! This is so shabby and so feminine and so YOU! LOVE the cherub and the stitching and the rose flower! BEAUTIFUL!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh what a sweet image!! So romantic. I seen these at Micheals and was tempted, but I had so many vintage valentines images already ... but if I used a 40% off coupon ... then it would be so bad, right?? Ok, you convinced me!

I was wondering if you could take a photo of you light tent set up and share it with me as well as the type bulbs you use??

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Heather.. Very nicely coordinated.. Love the cherub angel.. So sweet..

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Precious and beautiful...just like you!

Miss Vio said...

oh so sweet... oh so awesome... <3 x 100. :)

Marlies said...

Hi Heather, how I eventualy arrived on your blog I dont know but you make wonderful creations! Just my favorite style, shabby vintage. I have become a follower, love to stay in touch and admire your creations.
hugs, Marlies

Beate said...

Heather, as always, your card is gorgeous! I love the vintage feel you always give your cards. Simply beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Geri said...

Oh, so pretty, Heather!! Every bit of it, but I really love how that little layered flower combo sets it all off!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous Shabby Chic vintage card. Love that image and your take on the sketch. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs