Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Are So Sprecial To Me/Taylored Expressions

Hello again.  I have been busy all afternoon playing with my new Flourishes stamps.  I have had these papers and cardstock sitting out for some time now.  I loved the citrus feel and bright colors.  The only thing was I didn't have anything that would go very well.  That was until now.  I used the Strawberry Set and also added a little Glossy Accents to the Strawberries. 

I used the same sketch at Taylored Expressions that I used earlier this week.  I happened to see when I went back to make another card that I won a place at last weeks Top Crops over there.  Woohoo!
I tried my hand at the Tim Holtz Antique Linen sponged around the Spellbinders die.  I did practice first to see which color I wanted to use.  I like the way it turned out.  I usually just ink the edges.  When I have tried to do the inside before, I had a hot mess.

This is the picture where I added the Glossy Accents.  It wasn't in the previous pictures.  But daylight was running out.  So I just added a photo.  This is the first time I have used it. 

Supplies:
Cardstock:PTI/Pure Poppy,White
DP: Basic Grey/Nook and Pantry, Cosmo Cricket, De Lovely
Stamps: Flourishes, Strawbetty set
Ink: Memento/Tuxedo Black and Tim Holtz/Antique Linen
Seam Binding: Memrie Mare
Twine: Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I enjoy every single comment I get. 
I appreciate all of you dearly.
Heather

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Well this turned out wonderful.. I love that gloss you put on your strawberries.. what a cute stamp set.. Congrats on being the top crop over at Taylored expressions..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! I love these sweet strawberries!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful Heather love that stamp!!!

papertrails leaver said...

Your strawberries look good enough to eat! Love the dimensional glaze on them for sine and depth. A perfect touch!

Sue Lelli said...

YUMMY! The atrawberries look good enough to eat! LOVE the glossy accents! And that fruity paper even has kiwis on it - no wonder you held onto it until you found this perfect stamp set!

Lynnda said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww Heather

This is so beautiful... the stamp sets just gorgeous.... and your strawberries... look so YUM... I want to eat it.... Simply a very beautiful card... love it...Heather...xx

Lindsay said...

Incredible Heather! Absolutely awesome job! I love this card!

Leah said...

Love this one too, I love that set and I love the glaze on the berries, so pretty:)

Monique said...

I love this stamp Heather and yes the paper goes along just perfect.. Your berries look so yummy!! Wonderful job on this card!:)

BEARKIS said...

Много вкусни ягоди!Поздравления!

Irena said...

Heather, this card is adorable.
The image is gorgeous colored, I love it.
Sending lots of smiles :)

Unknown said...

Heather you did an amazing job on your card......

Home and Heart said...

I just love the bright color! Your strawberries look juicy and delish too!!

Ros said...

Stunning Heather ... one of your best yet ... I love the red and your strawberries look so delicious! you did a brilliant job both with your copics and the distress ink ... just fabuous!

Ros said...

OOOps! forgot to say Congrats on your win!

Stella said...

Congrats on your win! You did a fabulous job with these strawberries and the glossy accents are fabulous. I'm getting hungry looking at them :)
I love the subtile addition of distress ink!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on you win Heather! So well deserved :) This card looks so yummy! I love how you added glossy accents to the strawberries!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh Heather...your posts are always a treat! Love this! :)

Brandi said...

Heather,
This card is awesome! I love the glossy strawberries. I am your newest follower because your blog is OH SO FAB!
Brandi

Tracy said...

This card is wonderful! Love the GA on the strawberries! Your cards are always so neat and tidy. Very professional. :) Congrats on your win!

Annika said...

Your colouring is brilliant!! Gorgeous card in lush colours!
Hugs
Annika

Suzanne C said...

Congrats on your top crops! Love how your glossy strawberries turned out. Beautiful card!

Julie Koerber said...

This is about as fun and perky as it gets! Your coloring is just vibrant and so pretty.. love everything about this one!!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Heather!!!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs