Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine Award

I received this beautiful blog award from Mona at Cupcakes Creation's.  Mona has always been available for any questions I have asked of her.  I am inspired by her lovely creations that she seems to effortlessly put out.   Many of you may know her from Just Us Girls DT, Playdate Cafe DT, and My Time Made Easy LLC DT...and recently nominated Spellbinders DT.  She is a very busy girl.  I don't know how she manages to stay sane.  :)
Thanks again Mona... You're a doll!
xxx
I get  to choose 6 to pass this award to.  All of these ladies inspire me in different ways.  I am happy to give you this lovely blog award.
Here are the "rules" girls:

Pass it on to 6 bloggers
Put a link to your nominees within your post
Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award

6 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, heather, you are so adorable! thanks so much!

Jenny said...

I read your comment, im at work. Thank you so much, your a sweetheart. You deserve it! I will put it up when I get home from work :D hope your having a great weekend! isnt that just great about Indiana? I hope he continues to do better! thanks for your prayers doll. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather I am totally honoured, that is so cool that you'd think of nominating me!!!

My goal is to inspire, and when I hear that I've done that, it makes all of this creating worthwhile....

thanks so very, very much!
I appreciate it.....ciao bella!
carmelina

Melissa Sauls said...

What a sweet award! You certainly deserve it...your blog and work is GORGEOUS! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

You are so deserving of this award Heather! Thank you for all the inspiration & kind words :)

Margaret said...

Hello Heather, thanks for nominating me. Glad I can be an inspiration to you, so kind to mention it. I love your blog too and your creations. The sweetness of the things you make, always makes me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs