Monday, November 30, 2009

Vintage Christmas

I decided to take part in the Card Patterns #43 challenge.  I got a book a couple years ago with some vintage Christmas images.  I used it a little last year and decided to use it again.  It has beautiful images in it.  It comes with a disc that you download to your computer and you just print them off on cardstock.  Love it!























Oh, and by the way..I decided to look up what the words were in the top left corner of the image.  It means Happy New Year.  Guess I need to look these things up BEFORE I make my card next time.  We just won't tell anyone else.  :)  Oh well, it looks Christmas to me.
Paper Daisy D's
Cardstock  American Crafts
Ribbon American Cratfs

Thak you all for stopping by my blog
Heather

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous Heather! I just love that vintage image you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs